Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We lead major retail chains through their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that are empowering the retail technology revolution. We have an extensive customer base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions deployed in over 35 countries.
Extenda Retail is well positioned to win new business on a global scale. We are driven by our mission to simplify shopping and our commitment to ensuring that current and future customers thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.
As a Software Developer in the team of Extenda Retail you will fuel innovation to the retail industry as you develop customer specific integrations, modules and services using modern technology and agile methodology. You will find yourself in a team of retail experts where you work cross functional to produce, deliver and integrate our products in the client's environment.
You will also write a lot of code as you gravitate towards the big problems as nothing beats the feeling of solving them. We run a scrum development process and you will collaborate internally as you work cross functional to build creative solutions and help the team evolve best practices. The team consists of solution architects, testers, application consultants and product owner. As a developer you will contribute to the team with your technical expertise and share knowledge in order to build a strong relationship with the team. We also facilitate a modern test environment where our ambition is to successfully implement our product in the client’s environment with the first time right as a leading principle.
Do you share our ambition to always learn and grow? Then we have a lot of exciting challenges ahead of us, where you will take part in building something great!
- Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example.
- Participate in the product development cycle, from idea generation to client delivery
- Development of product by Implementation of new features and functions based on client requirements
- Refining, maintaining and improving existing products and features
- Collaborate internally and communicate cross functional regarding usage and configuration of product features
- Estimation of development and automatic test effort
- Support colleagues and contribute to collective understanding
- Deliver our services with effectiveness and high quality
What we are looking for
We think you are a self motivated engineer with curiosity to try new things and who never stops learning.
A skilled communicator with the ability to translate customer demands into technical matters.
A person who shares our appreciation of transparency and is willing to share stories, knowledge and experiences for the benefit of the team.
We think that you have skills in leadership with the ability to influence, coach and motivate team members.
Someone with great interpersonal skills who exceeds in a collaborative environment.
Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years as developer working with Java
- Experience of working with test driven development
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish
- Experience from larger software development projects
Nice to have
- Rest API