Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. We have an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
Extenda Retail is perfectly positioned to aggressively go after new business on a global scale. We are driven by our mission to simplify shopping and we are committed to making sure our existing and future clients thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.
We are looking for a Creative Assistant to join our Marketing team and participate in various branding projects. The role will support the marketing team in tasks that span from creating sales focused 3D animations and videos to monitoring social media performance and administering data input.
Your mission is to combine the creation of 3D and 2D animations, sales driven videos and image editing with administrative tasks to support the marketing team in ongoing projects. In order to succeed you have a proactive approach, positive attitude, an eye for detail and loads of creative ideas that you desire to unleash. This is an opportunity for you to kickstart your career with valuable experience in a market-leading software company. Do you want to gain practical experience and develop in a team of marketing professionals? Then we would love for you to join us!
- Create 3D animation and videos
- Create 2D animations
- Edit still images
- Support creation of marketing content: videos, images, graphics
- Create library of graphics and icons for sales and marketing team
- Support marketing & sales team in various creative tasks
We think you are
This is a great opportunity for you to kickstart your career within Marketing in a progressive, product-first, software company. You are a self-starter, who is familiar with video-editing software, with a proactive mindset - and creativity runs in your veins. We also think that you are enthusiastic about digital media, with an eye for detail and ability to multitask several projects, paired with an urge to create engaging material.
Skills and experience
- You are in the later stages of your education within motion graphics, digital marketing or similar
- Knowledge of producing 2D and 3D animated videos
- Social media marketing knowledge
- Excellent English in both written and verbal communication
- Still image editing, Adobe photoshop or similar
- Preferably experience from administrative tasks