As a Software Project Manager at Extenda Retail Professional Services you are accountable for managing our most important client software deliveries. Software Project Managers might manage one or more client deliveries. The Extenda Retail delivery portfolio spans from proof of concepts to large multi-year programs, managing packaged software service deliveries or SaaS implementations for our international top tier clients.
The role will require working cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple teams; locally or sourced out globally through partners and coordinate system deliveries with highest quality, speed, and client satisfaction. As a Software Project Manager you also work closely with Client Executives/Client Success Mangers to secure high profitability in the deliveries.
You probably bring 3-5 years of project management experience. You preferably have a strong engineering, product centric, agile background, and experiences of cloud-based software deliveries. You can take a holistic view of the delivery but also deep dive into technical details and quickly establish credibility with clients, stakeholders, and our most technical teams. You will also need to have a strong commercial mindset and understand the business aspects of software deliveries.
You have strong evidence of leadership and deliveries across multiple engineering teams.
You have clear and compelling communication skills with the ability to tune your message with clients, execs, stakeholders, or engineers.
You want to join Extenda Retail on the mission to become Europe’s leading supplier of cloud-based retail software, being part of a world-class team and deliver state of the art products and services by leveraging technology at the forefront.
- Responsible for the overall client delivery.
- Responsible for managing client expectations and relationship.
- Responsible for budget and profit/loss for the delivery.
- Monitors and manages financials, schedule, and scope to ensure the delivery stays on track.
- Coordinate deliveries across multiple engineering teams.
- Manage progress, risks and issues with teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Understands the Extenda Retail Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts plans to address accordingly.
- Provides mentoring, guidance to team members, including offshore.
- Facilitates and leads status meetings with team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Continuously focus on improving ways of working. Inspect and adapt.
- Facilitate a collaborative, open and transparent environment.
- Proactively communicate with clients and stakeholders.
Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of project management experience, managing and delivering software product solutions from inception to delivery to client.
- A passion and track record in delivering outstanding project results in fast-paced and international environments.
- Practical and pragmatic experience of applying a variety of Agile techniques in different environments, and at scale.
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization.
- Demonstrate a variety of leadership; technical and commercial.
- Strong business acumen.
- Clear and compelling communication skills.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Sounds interesting? Do you have what it takes? Be sure to apply as soon as possible.
The role can be based in any of our offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Tönsberg.