We are now looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to ensure highest customer satisfaction and establish Extenda Retail as a strategic vendor by taking charge of the sales performance primarily for domestic clients. You will be responsible for business relationships with the aim to drive business development and coordinate sales activities by delivering on the company strategy. As you manage the sales process you coordinate sales activities to create a sustainable growth you will be instrumental to drive development of both our and the client’s business.
The most important aspects to succeed in this role is that you have a genuine interest in business development together with a drive to deliver. We also think that you have a curious mindset and are always willing to develop yourself. We think that you are a commercially driven individual with experience in a sales oriented role together with an interest in technology and the software industry.
As part of your mission is to build a strong relationship with existing clients you need great interpersonal skills. As Inside Sales Account Manager you will be managing contact with persons across different levels of seniority in the client organization. It is therefore important that you are able to get a holistic understanding of the business commitment as well as the ability to manage depth details when working in operational aspects with specialists.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then let us know!
- Accountable customer satisfaction and establishing Extenda Retail as a strategic vendor
- Collaborate with internal teams to contribute to strategic investments, ensure product improvement and developing client relationship
- Manage contract negotiations, ensure all customer expectations and contract commitments are managed and delivered upon.
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities and pipeline management.
- Coordinate and drive business development by identifying new opportunities in client’s business
Skills and Experience
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
- Business acumen and goal oriented personality.
- Endurance and experience of working in sales processes
- Be attentive and keeping yourself updated on trends and the development of the software industry
- Be a skilled communicator with the ability to tailor the message dependent on the audience
- Fluent in Swedish, both verbal and written
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Working at Extenda Retail
Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. Part of our solutions is our groundbreaking WMS solution, called NYCE.Logic. It provides a cloud-based, competitive warehouse management system focused on reducing complexity and costs while enabling scalability for both B2C and B2B companies. Working with us means to help our customers by optimising the inbound flow of goods, maximising the use of finite resources within the four walls, we help protect and ultimately drive a return on invested capital, while simultaneously optimising outbound fulfillment to deliver on your promise.