Do you want to play an instrumental role in the competition to find the best talents on the tech market? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a person that is ready to kick start their career within the field of recruitment. As a Recruitment Coordinator you will get the opportunity to seek, find, develop and establish a strong relationship with the talent market in order to find the best candidates there are. You will act as the first point of contact with potential candidates where you aim to both present and represent Extenda Retail as an attractive employer. Also, you will build an understanding of what talents need, our hiring needs, search requirements and position specifics in order to build a pipeline to attract talents. Together we will set the plan to find a long term solution for both the candidate and the needs of Extenda Retail.
We are a growing business with a celebrated Employer Brand that recently got awarded as “The Breakthrough Company of the Year” by Universum and we are on a journey to further expand and become the leading champion of retail technology in Europe. If you are a true go getter and fast executor who wants to join a progressive and product-first software company, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Your day-to-day duties
- Search, screen and communicate with potential candidates
- Take part in writing of Job Ads
- Proactively communicate with the talent market in order to find potential candidates
- Pipeline management to secure the recruitment funnel
- Partner with leaders of the company to leverage resources and share information to facilitate a strong sourcing strategy
- Act as brand ambassador for Extenda Retail and advocate our corporate culture
- Analyze and understand the needs for specific roles to ensure talent demand of a specific position
- Present candidates suitable for roles, prepare interviews and manage feedback from and to candidates
We think that you...
Have the ability to quickly create a perception of candidate needs in order to pitch accordingly. Together with strong and compelling communication skills you are able to tailor your message depending on the audience as you create strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. In addition you will use your network to understand the industry and trends. You need to, in deep, understand our strategies and organisation and always keep updated on organisational changes to maintain a strong understanding of Extenda Retail and what we offer to candidates, as you communicate the company as an employer of choice.
As you will drive the recruitment process forward from assisting in the requirement profile, writing the ad, to searching for talents and pitching the role when screening candidates you will need an understanding of drivers on the talent market. We therefore think that you have the ability to understand the bigger picture as you map skills of the talent to the needs of a specific role. A knowledge of search techniques and channels will be helpful as you take the lead in the recruitment process. As a Recruitment Coordinator you will promote Extenda Retail as the ideal workplace by building trust, show care and promoting innovation to build a world class team.
Skills and experience
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably you come from a background within sales or recruitment with proven ability in endurance and self-leadership.
- Business acumen
- Strong and compelling communication skills
- Experience from sales
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Great pitching skills
Nice to have
- Fluent in Swedish, both written and verbal
Working at Extenda Retail
Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. We have an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
We offer you a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with colleagues with high competencies. You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive ambitions as we go after new business on a global scale. We work in cross functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and drive innovation to the retail market.