Do you get excited by working in an international environment, mastering digital marketing activities to accomplish extraordinary results? Do you have an eye for detail and skills in website management and marketing automation together with a passion for digital channels? Are you a true go getter and a fast executor who wants to join a progressive, product-first, software company? Then, continue reading since you might be the next star within our marketing team.
A unique opportunity to drive marketing activities and pave the way for business as we enter new markets.
In the role as Marketing Specialist you will be at the heart of the action, building our brand through our websites and digital channels to establish the company as the leading provider of software within retail worldwide.
Your mission is to manage and manage and develop our two websites, email marketing automation, campaign management and website optimisation, with the purpose of building our international brand, creating great digital experiences to help drive demand,
You will be part of our growing marketing team, currently five people, located in Stockholm, Sweden, and work closely as a business partner with the Commercial function. The team currently consists of three content marketers and two business development representatives. All in all, a great opportunity where you get a chance to set your footprint in enabling Extenda Retail to further extend our reach.
During your first 3-6 months, you will manage our new website launch, ensuring the project is managed efficiently and successfully.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Website management and optimisation
- Website performance analysis via Google Analytics
- Manage new website launch, ensuring it is successfully completed
- Act as our webmaster make sure we have web content supporting our continuous communication and campaigns
- Manage Marketing Automation platform ensuring integrations with CRM works efficiently at all times
- Manage our website SEO, ensuring our websites are SEO compliant
- Email Marketing Automation
- Cooperate with our communication and content manager in creation for all kinds of channels and purposes, such as: mailings, webinars, videos, customer success stories, website etc.
Who are we looking for?
A proactive person with high energy and a creative mindset. We also think that you have a “can do” - attitude and you are eager to produce results, with a great knowledge in the field of digital marketing and the power of communication. In other words, a true professional who wants to thrive in a challenging environment where you get the opportunity to execute and deliver.
To be successful in this role you have experience from:
- A similar position from an inhouse marketing department or an advertising/PR agency
- Creating inspiring digital content that engage the intended audience
- Excellent writing skills in both English (native a plus) and Swedish or Norwegian
- Experience working with WordPress
- SEO optimization
- Experience from using Google Analytics
- Experience working with Pardot or similar email marketing automation tools
We would also like you to have:
- A higher education within the field of marketing and/or communication
- Experience from working with B2B tech communication
- Worked with CRM, Marketing Automation and web. (We work in Salesforce, Pardot and WordPress)
- Understanding of working with other digital channels such as social media
- Ability to create graphic design, for eg Indesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Have social media and/or Google Ads experience
It would also be great if you:
- Experience from the software- and/or retail industry
- Have experience writing compelling content for digital channels
Stockholm, Sweden or Tønsberg, Norway.
About the company
Extenda Retail is a global software company focusing on retail technology. We are proud of our extensive client base of leading retailers spanning 35+ countries and counting. We are owned by an American private equity firm, STG Partners, based in Silicon Valley. We have a market-leading position within the Nordic region as 90% of all the transactions within grocery and convenience run through our systems.
Extenda Retail is a value-based company and our success is built on trust gained from our customers. We work with professionalism in combination with an efficient organisation where we focus on learning, collaboration and development. We have been praised for our value-adding culture and appointed as one of Sweden’s 10 most attractive employers among young professionals by Karriärföretagen. The team at Extenda Retail consist of 600 dedicated and innovative retail experts based in Sweden, Norway and our nearshore teams in Eastern Europe.