Re-Vision, part of the Extenda Retail Group, is at the forefront of reshaping the in store shopping experience with its solutions that engage and serve users in a profitable way, applying sophisticated algorithms to drive sales and reduce shrink, in the most scalable solution on the market today and as a flexible package that can be run on- and offline, including a variety of technical and functional options.
As Sales Executive, you are expected to manage the relationships with key customers and partners. Targets are the top tier retailers in different countries and your aim is to increase footprint and exposure and selling solutions from Re-Vision’s product portfolio. Your focus will be on key accounts in Germany.
Being the coordinator and lead contact to all, as well as the strategist for all your projects. Bridging the gap between business and technical teams within the client and Re-vision. Managing all technical and commercial issues and ensure speedy resolutions.
Office location in Waardenburg (central NL), hybrid/remote working possible, international travel is required.
- A team player who shares his experiences with other members and is interested in the big changes that are happening in the retail industry. You have a self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- A bachelor’s-/master’s degree, or -level, and several years of experience in a client-facing position in an IT or software company are recommendable, as is international business experience.
- German language skills would be a pre, English is required.
- You are an excellent communicator and negotiator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organisation, including C-level.
- A result-oriented mind-set is what we are looking for – not taking no for an answer- and finding solutions, taking initiative and being able to control and meet compressed deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent remuneration.
Working at Extenda Retail
Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. We have an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
We offer you a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with colleagues with high competencies. You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive ambitions as we go after new business on a global scale. We work in cross functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and driving innovation to the retail market.