Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. Extenda Retail was born out of the merger of Visma Retail and Extenda, two leading retail technology firms. We have an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
Extenda Retail is perfectly positioned to aggressively go after new business on a global scale. We are driven by our mission to simplify shopping and we are committed to making sure our existing and future clients thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.
Team Manager Professional Services
We are seeking a Team Manager for a software development and implementation team within the professional services organization. The position will be focusing on leadership and development, coaching, change management and execution.
In the role as Team Manager you will have the ultimate responsibility for the team's development and that the team maintains the software and implementation in an efficient way following our company strategies. As Team Manager, you are responsible for profit and loss for your team as well as budget, follow up, resourcing, people management and delivery.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who has a technical background and a result and business oriented approach, with the ability to manage, implement, develop and execute. In this role you will report to the Head of Professional Services and be a part of the Professional Services leadership team. You will be responsible for leading a team of up to 30 persons where you have a mix of direct reports, local consultants, nearshore or offshore team in Eastern Europe or India.
We think that you find your motivation in a result- and goal oriented environment. To be successful in the role you need to be motivated to work in a fast-paced environment with demanding international clients to help them on their digitalization and SAAS program in 12 countries. We think that you are stress resistant and have a “hands-on” approach towards work. Well organized with strong drive for working with the end goal in mind, a yes WE CAN attitude - a strong drive to deliver, and always thrive for quality and efficient execution.
Requirement: Experience & Profile
- You have 5+ years of experience as a senior manager.
- Working with leadership in software implementation/development.
- You have experience of leadership and building efficient development teams in a leading position.
- You are passionate about your work!
- A strong drive for quality improvements and experience of change management.
- You have a highly developed ability to manage relationships with other employees and are passionate about building well-functioning teams. You should also proactively work to continually refine the methods and processes used within the team as well as in our end to end process.
- Discerned ability in managing relations towards employers and clients in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in development.
- Business acumen and goal oriented.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Technical degree from university.
It is a big plus if you also have:
- Experience of working with international clients and business oriented multicultural environments.
- P/L responsibility.
- Experience of working in a hands on oriented environment with the ability to create structure and results.
- Personal experience of software development.
- Personal experience of SAAS deliveries.
- Personal experience of working with agile methodologies.
- A Master’s degree or higher.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish
At Extenda Retail you get the opportunity to
Join a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with competent colleagues with a specific expertise in retail. You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company that operates as market leaders in a highly competitive space. We work in cross functional teams united by our mission of simplifying shopping through innovation and our retail industry experience and expertise.