Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. Extenda Retail was born out of the merger of Visma Retail and Extenda, two leading retail technology firms. We have an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
Extenda Retail is perfectly positioned to aggressively go after new business on a global scale. We are driven by our mission to simplify shopping and we are committed to making sure our existing and future clients thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.
Senior HR Business Partner
Want to drive business forward in a fast moving company with global intentions? In Extenda Retail, HR is a strategic partner to the business, and as Senior Business Partner you will contribute by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes. You will both on a strategic and operational level act as a consultant to management in all Human Resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion who inspires and leads change.
As HRBP, you are both involved and in charge of HR activities in end to end processes to ensure that the company complies with relevant laws and regulations for Sweden. You will provide functional leadership and HR expertise in all HR matters to our leaders and employees.
You will drive lead development and alignment strategic global HR processes, programs and policies within the Extenda Retail Group. In our journey of setting one global, agile and efficient organization you will participate in both building, implementing and managing HR processes for Extenda Retail.
The position reports to the HR Director of Extenda Retail, which is located in Stockholm, and also cooperates closely with the People & Culture Team for Extenda Retail Group.
Who are you?
- Knowledge and passion for People & Culture
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Eager to learn and loves innovation
- A trusted advisor
- A great colleague that appreciate fun at work
Contribute to develop and implement global scalable HR processes.Participate in both building, implementing and managing HR processes, program and policies for Extenda Retail group.
- Facilitate our cultural transformation to live our values.
- Workforce planning in support of the business strategy and support line managers in forecasting their talent pipeline requirements.
- Be part of building the employer attractiveness and employer brand.
- Drive performance management in the organization.
- Manage Compensation & Benefits terms and processes.
- Provide HR advice and coaching to leaders.
- Provide labor law advice and secure compliances.
- Drive work environment questions and processes.
- Manage reports and analytics. Reporting of KPI´s to management.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field.
- 4 - 5 years experience from HR work in the private sector, a merit to have experience from the software industry.
- Experience from change management and organizational development.
- Being operational, with the ability to think strategically.
- Business acumen.
- Understanding of the link between HR and business strategy.
- A strong drive with a proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relations and customer service skills.
- Solid experience of labor law and union relation (Sweden).
- Effective, structured and capable of multitasking.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
Some travel activities can be expected.
What can we offer you?
Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. We are perfectly positioned to aggressively go after new business on a global scale. We are driven by our mission to simplify shopping and we are committed to making sure our existing and future clients thrive in the highly competitive and rapidly changing retail industry.
Extenda Retail is a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with colleagues with high competencies. Ultimately we exist because of our employees and our clients. We listen to understand and care for each other. We innovate and create solutions that enable success for our employees, clients, and our community through teamwork and curiosity.
You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company with a global organization that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of further expansion in Europe. We work in cross functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and driving innovation to the retail market.
If this makes you excited, then we'd love for you to join us.