We are looking for a Product Owner that will play a key role within our Professional Services organization, leading discussions on product implementation and delivery of solutions with high quality and speed.In the position as Product Owner you will function as the link between client business requirements and the technical solution of our products. You will depend on our standard product with responsibility to ensure coordination and the implementation of new features, adaptations or changes to be delivered on time.
The role will require collaboration with both external and internal stakeholders. You will interact with the Product Owner at the client side as a counterpart when refining requirements for the solution. You will also be leading discussions with architects and business analysts to translate the requirements into technical tasks as you prioritize the product backlog. It is therefore important that you are able both to take a holistic view of the solution as well as diving into technical details to establish trust with clients, stakeholders and our technical teams.
We run an Agile development process and you will work in close collaboration with the Scrum master by playing a key role to prioritize the end goal of the sprint. You will be part of a talented cross functional team working with the aim of maximizing the product’s value by optimizing the team's backlog.
- To refine requirements from customer into detailed technical tasks
- Function as interface between client business and development teams
- Synchronize client requirement to and promote standard functionality
- Transforming customer business cases into requirements for the software solution
- Manage communication of solutions between (business analysts), project managers and development teams both internally and externally
- Prioritize the product backlog
- Lead delivery of solution with quality and speed by supporting the team with removals of impediment both internally and externally.
We think you are
We think that you have great relationship-building skills to ensure a client experience that's in line with our core values. In order to succeed in the role as Product Owner it is important that you share our appreciation of transparency and are willing to share stories, knowledge and experience for the benefit of the team.
You are a self motivated team player that has the ability to manage multiple duties at the same time with a strong drive to deliver. It is therefore important that you have great skills in prioritizing tasks and that you are willing to take a stand for what you believe in and always try to deliver with the end goal in mind.
Furthermore we think that you have clear and compelling communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate your team members.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from working in the IT industry
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Structured with great ability to prioritize tasks
- Agile methodologies
- Requirement gathering
Meritorious and nice to have
- Experience of working with Git or other version control products
- Microservices development and architecture
- Retail Software
- Atlassian Suite / Jira
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish
Working at Extenda Retail
We are a growing business with a celebrated Employer Brand that recently got awarded as “The Breakthrough Company of the Year” by Universum and we are on a journey to further expand and become the leading champion of retail technology in Europe.
Extenda Retail is a leading software provider to global retailers. We help major retail chains with their digital business transformation by delivering innovative solutions and services that enable our clients to lead the retail technology revolution. We have an extensive client base across the Nordics and throughout Europe with our solutions being used in over 35 countries.
We offer you a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with colleagues with high competencies. You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive ambitions as we go after new business on a global scale. We work in cross functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and driving innovation to the retail market.